A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Job Reference: PC-JJ04
Job Location: Lagos or Abuja, Nigeria
Our Client is an NGO that drives positive change in Africa through her bespoke intervention programs that engender youth transitions in the areas of entrepreneurship, civic involvement, social status shift, as well as employability.
Consequent to recent strategic expansion, the organization is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator for its Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTiP) project. The Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTiP) Project is aimed at strengthening thePositive Youth Development capacity of Civil Society Organizations Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTiP), analyzing the CTiP policy gaps and increasing youth Engagement and public
awareness on trafficking-in-persons (TiP).
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Organize and ensure the successful implementation of the programme - Plan, manage and deliver the SCALE CTiP programme in accordance with the set timelines and requirements.
2. Organize and coordinate the curriculum design and development for the Positive Youth Development programme
3. Support the monitoring and evaluation processes for the programme including but not limitedto data gathering, analyses and evaluation.
4. Conduct policy gap analysis, review, development and recommendations on CTiP.
5. Plan, implement and facilitate training, workshops, coaching sessions to support and strengthenthe transformative interventions and impact on the programme beneficiaries.
6. Coordinate thought leadership on activities related to CTiP and Positive Youth DevelopmentProgram (PYDP) - Activities include carrying out research, writing articles, etc.
7. Manage engagement and drive participation in the Virtual Community of Practice ( VCoP)groups for beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
8. Coordinate the selection process for program beneficiaries, panel members, vendors and otherresource persons required for successful delivery of the programme.
9. Efficiently manage the budget on projects/programmes and ensure the transparent and efficientuse of funds.
10. Report to and work closely with the Programmes Manager and the MERL team in fulfilment ofall your job tasks and deliverables. prepare and share regular weekly and monthly reports withall relevant internal and external stakeholders.
11. Engage in other tasks that may emerge as a result of the growth of the organization and asassigned by Supervisor
N300,000 and above monthly
1. Minimum of a Masters’ degree in Social Science or related field.
2. A Subject Matter Expert on Countering Trafficking in Persons ( CTiP) with a minimumof 3-4 years relevant experience and active engagement in CTiP.
3. Experience in policy analysis, research and advocacy on CTiP.
4. High level of creativity and problem solving, and conceptualization.
5. Excellent research and writing and data analysis skills
6. Possess very good interpersonal skills, negotiation skill, sound judgment.
7. Strong work ethics;
8. Willing to travel.
9. Proficient in the use of MS office suite, Google suite,data entry and analysis tools
10. Excellent communication and speaking skills both oral and written
Forward all applications to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘PC-JJ04’ as subject of mail before 15th June, 2021.