A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
The purpose of the role is to support international business development by liaising with various in-country BD executives, guide them through the approved BD processes, support them in profiling potential business. S/he will pilot international operations and deployment of the organization’s operational systems and technology to maintain seamless quality of service in each country.
· Support and coordinate local In-Country operations team by providing FM and technology guidance for every client site.
· Liaise with Marketing & Communication department on development of country specific marketing materials
· Interface with BD managers in different countries to collate weekly BD and sales update and periodical pipeline update
· Report international BD and operational activities and support international business stakeholders in getting support from group shared services
· Maintain and update a global business pipeline for all countries and participate in the process of business planning
· Assist to prepare presentations to clients and potential clients and liaise with Bid & Proposals to ensure prospects receive proposals when needed
· Participate on country analysis and support in-country teams with Desk Top prospecting
· Provide ongoing market intelligence and business leads for training and international business
· Liaising with Bids and proposals to ensure that international proposals are crafted to increase chances of conversion
· Liaise with Marketing to create country specific marketing materials in order have a consistent brand visibility.
Prepare Memos and process international payment
• A range of N200,000 – N250,000 (depending on experience)
· B. Sc. in relevant field
· Ability to speak French language will be an added advantage
· A thorough knowledge of Facilities Management operations
· Meticulous and pro-active
· Ability to handle general administrative duties being assigned
· Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Determined and results-oriented
· Communication and problem-solving skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Forward all applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘IDBM-FM’ as subject of mail before 5th May, 2021.