A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Job Ref: DBM.REL
Location: Lagos State
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all business development activities in the organisation and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. S/he will design plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contribute to the development of new product/service lines for clients.
· Upload, manage and track leads using sales software.
· Appraisal of new business, market and product opportunities.
· Enable the creation of new revenue opportunities for the company through venturing and business model innovation.
· Drive commercial viability of the organization’s services & products.
· Stay abreast of technology waves and customer insights related to the company’s business lines.
· Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress on and impediments to achieving roll-out of newly developed opportunities.
· Collaborating with internal stakeholder teams to take an idea from concept to production following the organization’s innovation lifecycle.
· Working with key internal stakeholder teams to execute the strategic innovations.
· Strengthen the business model development practice.
· Assessment of new business opportunities business, market, or product using the company’s framework, assessment of competitive landscape, formulation of business case, and defining target markets.
· Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving business landscape.
A range of N200,000 – N250,000 (depending on experience)
· Minimum of B. Sc. degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
· 5-7 years cognate experience
· A reasonable level of fitness, punctual, reliable and trustworthy
· Ability to manage time effectively
· Ability to work both alone and in a team
· Awareness of health and safety procedures, reading skills for following instructions
· Knowledge of Nigeria Real Estate Space
· Hands-on use of a sales/CRM software
MODE OF APPLICATION
· Forward all applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘DBM.REL’ as subject of mail before 5th May, 2021.