A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
An HR services/consulting organization is currently recruiting for a T&D Coordinator for its HR Services unit.
Job Location: Lagos
The job holder will develop and implement bespoke learning strategies and programs for the organization, including business clients
Design e-learning courses, career plans, workshops for internal business and external clients
Develop and coordinate the organization’s induction and traineeship programs
Coordinate the development, delivery and evaluation of staff learning and development programs and the implementation of an annual corporate training plan and budget
Develop and facilitate relevant “in-house” training sessions/programs using classroom, online and blended learning
Maintaining relationships with vendors and partner-consultants
Act as the Organization Development representative on any committees, forums and focus groups as may be required.
Identify and recommend areas of improvement in OD activities, services and policies
Assist with the development and implementation of strategic OD and Business Improvement policy and programs
Produce training materials for in-house courses
Evaluate individual and organizational training development needs
Implement various learning methods company-wide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
· N200,000 and/or above with other statutory benefits
• BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or a related field
• Sound knowledge of training and development principles and practices
• Skilled at developing and delivering training programs
• Understanding of the goals of the Organisational Development of the company and how various corporate training programs will enables it achieve its strategic objectives
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to manage time, set priorities and plan workload to meet objectives
• Ability to manage small projects and activities simultaneously, allocating time and resources appropriately to meet the organization’s overall objectives
• Ability to plan own workload with limited supervision, set priorities and meet timeframes.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and evaluating training programs
• Experience administering an online Learning Management System (LMS)
• Proven experience as an L&D, T&D Coordinator
• Experience in project management and budgeting
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
• Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
• Professional certification in HR is ideal
• Interested and qualified candidates with the required years of experience should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘S-TLD-521’ as the subject of the mail before May 10, 2021.