A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
An HR services/consulting organization is currently recruiting for the role of a Coordinator for its HR Services unit.
Job Location: Lagos
The job holder will administer various HR operational activities to business clients. Responsibilities will cover the services below:
· Handle recruitment requests from clients (end-to-end)
· Maintain a database of qualified and skilled people for various positions.
· Develop job descriptions to fit positions based on clients’ needs and expectations.
· Deal with queries/requests for information from client, prospects and candidates in a professional and timely manner.
· Search CV database, sites and social media channels for qualified candidates and establish contact with them regarding available roles.
· Upload job adverts into external websites, job portals, and company website.
· Arrange for interview deploying the most efficient means.
· Sifting CVs and subsequent short listing of candidates for interview.
· Produce interview reports of successfully shortlisted candidates for clients’ assessment.
· Manage company’s social media channels and e-portal, especially for recruitment purposes.
Background Checks Services
· Oversee employment background checks services for clients covering;
o Certificate/credential verification
o Past employer verification
o Guarantor verification
o Personal reference check
o Residence verification
o Credit worthy verification (with third parties)
o Criminal reference/character check
· Collate online information and resources needed for training activities (internally and externally)
· Organize and develop or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
· Offer specific/bespoke training programs to help clients address training gaps in their workforce.
· Facilitate trainings
· Provide administrative support to facilitators during training sessions
· Develop income generating ideas for business growth of the various HR services in the company.
· Actively engage in online and offline marketing activities for business growth
· Exercise initiative, judgment and tact at ensuring client enquiries, concerns and service-related issues are resolved adequately.
· Portray positive image by ensuring that the organization’s values are displayed in the discharge of assigned duties.
· Represent the executive/company at business or social functions as the need arises.
• · N250,000 and/or above with other statutory benefitsN· N250,000 and/or above with other statutory benefits250,000 and/or above · N250,000 and/or above with other statutory benefitsother statutory benefits
· Bachelor’s degree in related courses
· Professional certification in Human Resources is preferred
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an array of HR services (ideally from a Consulting organization)
· Ability to use HR software applications
· Integrity and an accountable personality
· Result-oriented, self-motivated, team-spirited and meticulous
Ability to relate and work with others to increase productivity and achieve results
Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality· N250,000 and/or above with other statutory benefits
Interested and qualified candidates with the required years of experience from a HR Consulting sector should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘REC-SPE-4/17’ as the subject of the mail before May 15, 2021