A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Job Location: Lagos
Our client is a social impact organization born out of a desire to help people become the best versions of themselves through the boot camps, masterclass and strategies to break barriers. As a result of expansion, an exciting new job position has opened up for the position of a Business Development Executive. The ideal candidate will be a highly driven individual who is self-organized and capable of prioritizing and working with minimal supervision to drive key business development and market strategies.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct industry and market research
- Develop and implement key market strategies to boost sales and growth of key projects
- Carry out partnership sourcing, screening, and review of potential partners and stakeholders across the private and development sector space
- Effectively engage with current and prospective partners as required
- Perform other tasks as required
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Exciting growth and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make significant impact
- Minimum of a university degree from and accredited university.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years post NYSC professional qualification experience.
- Experience in a nonprofit/consulting/start-up environment is a MUST
- Experience with business development and market strategies
- Passion for technology and startups in emerging markets
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
How to Apply
- Qualified applicants with the required years of experience should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘NP-SU-BDE’ as the subject of the email before 30th April, 2021. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for immediate interviews.