A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client, a voluntary Christian faith-based organisation (not a church) seek the services of an Assistant Admin Executive (preferably female applicants to balance its workforce gender ratio) for immediate employment. The ideal candidate MUST have worked in a similar organization. E.g. a Ministry, Church or Christian based organization (only candidates from this background will be invited for interviews).
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos State (ideal candidates should be resident within the immediate environs).
Position Summary administrator
The purpose of the role is to assist, supervise and facilitate the day-to-day administrative operations of the ministry alongside the Church Administrator. This position requires an exceptional level of professionalism and the ability to work in an ever-changing environment, where multitasking, sound decision making, self-motivation, and discretion are essential.
1) Office Management and General Administrative Services
· Provide general administrative support to the ministry’s activities
· Assist in administering the ministry’s diary, arranging events and appointments and setting up meetings as required
· Order office supplies for the ministry’s use and oversees the maintenance of office equipment
· Ensure a safe and clean working environment within the building
· Review and implement procedures to ensure clear, efficient and effective operations
· Manage correspondence, including post, e-mail, and phone calls to the members
· Distribution of materials/books, planning for meeting days, sending invites and letters
· Documentation of members' information; ensuring they are updated
· Act as first point of contact for enquiries whether in person or by phone, post, and email ensuring they are dealt with politely and followed up by appropriate action
· Provide administrative support to the ministry’s board member for all matters relating to the organizations events; member visits; printed communications or via social media etc.
3) Management of the ministry’s premise and building
· Ensure the premise is clean, tidy and safe for all visitors and members
· Advise line manager of any repair as required
· Purchase sufficient materials and equipment for cleaning
· Payment of bills, vendor management etc
· Any other duty or similar responsibility assigned
The Ministry is not a church (and so doesn't necessarily open on Sundays except there's a special programme), but an organization dedicated to Christian works, crusades and other related-events.
Open to negotiation.
· Relevant degree & certifications
Experience, skills and competencies:
· Minimum of 4 years of related experience in a faith based organization
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills – written and oral
· Strong attention to detail
· General office and clerical skills
· Confident IT skills
· Strong planning skills with the ability to work autonomously and manage workload
· Ability to work flexibly
· Sensitive listener
· Experience in dealing with matters of confidentiality
· Ability to make decisions and take an initiative
· Motivated to deliver high-quality output
· Ability to manage the unexpected
Qualified FEMALE administrators with experience in a similar sector e.g. a Ministry, Church or Christian based organization should send CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘FATE-A’ as the subject of mail before 19th April, 2021 . Qualified candidates (preferably Female) will be invited for interviews.