A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is an integrated media organization leveraging on expertise in broadcasting, digital media, entertainment and sports. As a result of an ongoing national project and expansion, the role of An Accountant has become vacant.
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Ref: TV-MD-ACC
Accounts Receivable Management; Accounting Information Management; Accounts Payable Management; Payroll Processing; Cash Administration; Non-Current Assets Management; Accounts Maintenance and Vouchering; Bank Reconciliation and Statement Audit; Document Management and Petty Cash Administration etc.
• In charge of day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Administers payment transfers through the banks.
• Manages cash advance and reconciles retirement.
• Prepares bank reconciliation statements for all corporate accounts.
• Audits bank statements to ensure consistency and accuracy of bank charges.
• Raises vouchers for transactions and posts financial data to the applicable accounting system.
• Ensures that all accounting entries posted into the accounting system are accurate.
• Prepares reports to show receivables aging and submit to management.
• Collects and reviews Purchase Order for jobs done by the Company.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides other staff by coordinating activities and answering finance-related questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Maintains financial security by following applicable accounting controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documents submitted, and disburse as required.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial requirements, enforce adherence to these requirements and advise management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Other duty assigned from time to time.
• Salary N300,000 and above (depending on experience)
• A graduate with a background in Accounting.
• Must have a minimum of 4years of work experience in core accounting duties with the ability to work without supervision.
• Good understanding of the media, PR or broadcasting space
• Experience offering advice to Management
• Previous experience managing sponsorship deals will be an advantage
• Organizational skills with attention to detail
• Corporate Finance, confidentiality, self-motivated
• Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
• Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
• Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, PowerPoint) a MUST and knowledge of essential accounting software usage such as Quick-books, Sage etc.
• INTERESTED & QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘TV-MD-ACC’ as the subject of mail before 30th March 2021. Qualified applicants will be invited for interviews.