A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client, one of the foremost mortgage banks in Nigeria seeks the services of a competent Admin Support Officer preferable Male (to balance the team) to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support the team.
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Ref: SUP-DIP-OFF
Department: Administration (Entry level - OND Holders only)
The job holder will act as a support for the office ensuring smooth office operations by undertaking a variety of activities in the office ranging from receiving guest to ordering stationeries’, run clerical errands, operate office machines, filing etc.
· Provides general office administrative support to ensure results
· Maintain files and records so they remain easily accessible & updated
· Sort and distribute incoming mails and prepare outgoing mails
· Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
· Operate office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc.
· Receive and greet clients, schedule meetings and reserve conference rooms ensuring its suitable for use
· Take and deliver messages
· Monitor stocks of office supplies e.g. stationery etc. to avoid stock out
· Perform other office duties as assigned from time to time
· Net monthly salary is N67,000
· The ideal candidate should have a National Diploma (OND) only in social science or related courses
· Must have 2 years related administrative/clerical experience
· Must not be more than the age of 24 years
· A Male is most preferred for this role to balance the team
· Warm personality with strong communication skills
· Must be familiar with office equipment and procedures
· Confident IT skills
· Strong planning skills with the ability to work autonomously and manage workload
· Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities is KEY for this role
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using “SUP-DIP-OFF” as subject of the mail before 25th March, 2021. Only OND holders will be contacted for interviews.