A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is one of the foremost mortgage banks in Nigeria.
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Reference: MB-ND-FD
Department: Administration (Entry level - OND Holder only)
Summary of role:
The hired personnel will be responsible for supporting the business by being the first point of contact in the organization and operating switchboards, connecting callers to the appropriate persons; greets visitors; responds to general enquiries. The job holder is expected to speak in a clear and friendly, courteous tone; use listening skills to put callers at ease and obtain accurate and complete information.
· Be the first point of contact at the office.
· Greet and directs visitors; provides assistance to them as required.
· Work at the switchboard and handle outgoing, inter-office or incoming calls to facilitate connections.
· Provides information and assistance regarding telephone numbers and completes telephone calls for the members of staff.
· Answer internal or external calls and transfers calls. As required, takes and relays messages.
· Relay important information to members of staff and customers.
· Announce when visitors arrive to the concerned staff/units.
· Compile and update data related to client’s details.
· Promote company products and services as appropriate.
· Handle all internal and external directory assistance queries.
· Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
· Net take home N67, 000/m
· OND holders only in any discipline.
· Must have at least (2) years customer service experience.
· Must not be more than 24 years of age
· Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office
· Good communication skills
· Active Listening – Being attentive to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
· Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
· Written Comprehension -- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
· Customer and Personal Service -- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Experienced applicants should forward CVs to email@example.com using ‘MB-ND-FD’ as subject of mail before 25th March, 2021. Only experienced OND holder only will be invited for interviews.