A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa.
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos State. The ideal candidate should be resident within Yaba and its immediate environs (e.g. Ebute Metta, Akoka, Shomolu, Bariga, Jibowu).
The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company with clients; Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing clients appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors’ arrival; Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Detailed Job Duties:
· Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
· Directs visitors to the appropriate sections.
· Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
· Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
· Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
· Maintains safe and clean waiting area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
· Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
· Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
· Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
· Reports and document issues for resolutions.
· Inform line manager adequate information when the need arises.
· Other key functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
· Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
· The ideal candidate should have superior organizational skills; be self-motivated; resourceful; detail-oriented; energetic; have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills; have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time.
· N50, 000 NET monthly. Other benefit includes HMO, Pension remittance, Leave allowance
Qualification, Skills & Other Requirements:
· Must possess Telephony Skills, Good Verbal Communication, Multitasking Skills, Good Administrative Skills, Microsoft Office Skills and Listening Skills. Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organising, Informing, and Pressure Handling abilities are very essential.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a customer service/client officer Post NYSC for higher degree holders and a minimum of 3 years for OND holders.
Salary, Work day & how to apply:
· Work Days: Monday – Friday
· Application: FORWARD PASSPORT PHOTO AND CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Service Executive’ as subject of mail before 10th February, 2021.