A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager (or a marketing communications company) to help build and grow our company’s social media presence. He/she MUST have extensive years of experience managing the brand of a professional organization, preferably a services-oriented company. He/she will also be required to run campaigns and advertisements, engross influencers, and drive engagement by creating online contents across all social media platforms for our business customers and prospects alike.
· Running company-wide social media campaigns and advertisements on different social media platforms
· Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality contents on all the organization social media platforms in order to drive publicity and increase followership
· Create a regular publishing schedule and calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
· Identify key social influencers who the organization can engage with to for continuous community building.
· Engage the company's online audience by engaging in dialogues and answering related questions where appropriate.
· Initiate staff education to promote their involvement in daily campaigns and other online promotional activities.
· Identify the company's target market and create new leads through brand development.
· Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
· Analyse competitor and industry activities.
· Identify the challenges of the business in terms of social media presence and set clear goals for Management's approval.
· Come up with promotional, engagement and conversion strategies for the company's online platform.
· Improve the SEO (search engine optimization)for the company’s websites and other online activities.
· Will create and distribute engaging written or graphiccontents in the form of e-newsletters, webpages and blogcontents
· Produce monthly reports on social media performance.
Attractive and negotiable
· B.Sc. degree in Marketing or relevant field
· Experience as a marketing communications company managing the social media pages of a corporate organization
· Experience working with and developing a marketing plan
· Strong knowledge and experience using LinkedInmarketing (compulsory) and other email marketing apps
· At least 5 years’ experience managing the socialmediapages of a corporate organization
· Experience working with a Consultingcompany or ‘services’ organization
· Good understanding of researching and monitoring activities of companycompetitors
· Technical skills in the areas of SEO, customerdataanalyses, likes, follows, interactions, visits, [in order to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketingstrategies and campaigns]
· Previous experience with socialmediabudget planning, contentideation,and implementation schedules
· Experience working with monthlytargets
Interested and ONLY qualified candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com using ‘SMM-2021’ as the subject of the mail before January 31, 2020