A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client, a leader in the corporate cleaning services sector is seeking the service of a Head of Finance and Administration preferably Female to balance the team for immediate employment.
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
The candidate would be responsible for the coordination of all financial and administrative activities in the company. She would also be responsible for the preparation of board papers and monthly management account. She must be a Chartered Accountant with at least 10 years work experience.
Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
Supervise the Finance & Admin unit and staff
Keep track of the company's financial status and performance and identify areas for potential improvement
· Approve or reject budgets; allocate resources and manage cash flows
· Conduct risk management; evaluate and decide on investments
· Conduct profit and cost analyses and recommend cost-reducing solutions
· Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
Provide insightful information and expectations to executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
· Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
Evaluate financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
Present financial reports to board members and executives, and clients in formal meetings
Introduce and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
· Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
· Identify needs required by the company; negotiate price, quality, and delivery; approve invoices.
· Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
· Follow up with the admin staff to monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
· Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
· Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons.
· Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments activities.
· Complete special projects by coordinating; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
· Any other task assigned by the Managing Director.
· Proposed salary is between N350, 000 – N400, 000/m based on experience.
· BSc in Accounting, ACCA, ACA
· Proficient in MS Office & the Peachtree accounting software (a must)
· Ideal staff must have proven minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role
· In-depth understanding of office management procedures and policies
· Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
· An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
· Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
· A team player with leadership skills
· Qualified applicants with the aforementioned requirements should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com‘ using ‘FALSQ’ as subject of mails before 15th February 2021. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.