A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
A private university situated in Lagos required the service of a corporate Office Manager who will be in charge of the operations of the executive office, interface with the boards of trustees, responsible for the school’s external communications etc. The ideal applicants MUST have worked in the capacity of an Office Manager in the past.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Management Accounting, Budgeting, Accounts Receivable Management; Accounting Information Management; Accounts Payable Management; Payroll Processing; Cash Administration; Non-Current Assets Management; Accounts Maintenance and Vouchering; Bank Reconciliation and Statement Audit; Document Management and Petty Cash Administration.
• In charge of day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Liaise with BOD of the financial position of the institution.
• Approves/administers payment transfers through the bank.
• Manages cash advance and reconciles retirement with the account officer.
• Prepares bank reconciliation statements for all accounts.
• Audits bank statements to ensure consistency and accuracy of bank charges.
• Ensures vouchers are raised for transactions and posted to the applicable accounting system.
• Ensures all accounting entries posted into the accounting system are accurate.
• Maintains the non-current Assets Register and processes depreciation for various assets and additions/disposals entries/journals etc.
• Prepares reports to show receivables aging and submit to management.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides other staff by coordinating activities and answering finance-related questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Maintains financial security by following applicable accounting controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documents submitted, and disburse as required.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial requirements, enforce adherence to these requirements and advise management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Any other duty of similar responsibility assigned from time to time.
• Ranges between N200, 000 – N 250, 000 monthly (depending on experience) excluding other benefits.
• Corporate Finance, confidentiality, self-motivated
• Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
• Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
• Data entry management, Problem-solving skills
• Organizational skills with attention to detail
• Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, PowerPoint) a MUST and knowledge of essential accounting software usage such as Peachtree, Sage, SAP etc
• Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills
• A Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA) with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• Must have a minimum of 7 years of work experience in core accounting duties with the ability to work without supervision and able to present the organization’s financial position to the institute’s board of directors.
• INTERESTED & QUALIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS SHOULD FORWARD CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘TRI-MAG-ACC’ as the subject of mail before 2nd December 2020. Applicants who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.