A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is an Insurance Brokerage company based in Lagos and Port Harcourt.
Job Location: Lagos state & River State (Port Harcourt).
· Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
· Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
· Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
· Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
· Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
· Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
· To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
· To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
· To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
· Minimum of first degree in insurance, marketing or other relevant fields.
· Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
· Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
· Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
· Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network.
· Proven ability to work independently.
· High level of emotional intelligence.
· Minimum of 2 – 5 years related sales/marketing experience.
· Suitable understanding of financial services industry with a basic understanding of insurance policies
· Previous Insurance marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
· Must be interested in a building a long-term career in sales
· Computer literacy
· Salary is N80, 000.00 per month + commission
· Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
· Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
· Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
· Confident and charismatic
· Positive/upbeat attitude
· Have a sense of urgency about the job
· Proactive and knows how to take initiative
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using “IPSE-Lag’’ for applicants based in Lagos /”IPSE-ph” for applicants based in Port Harcourt as subject of mail before 15th October 2020. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.