A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
A consulting firm is in need of a Business Research Consultant as a result of restructuring. The selected candidate will be saddled with the deliverables below;
Job Location: Lagos State.
· Key areas of concentration are:
· Business operations
· Human capital
· Technology, and
· The Business Research Consultant will be responsible for supporting business units and clients.
· He/she will source for, and analyze profitable business ventures to the company.
· Help clients understand key opportunities and threats within their industries and how to edge competition.
· Formulate and develop strategy for clients that will achieve stated objectives.
· Assess the pros and cons of competing strategies, making recommendation based on robust modelling.
· Conduct market research, feasibility and intelligence gathering for businesses of clients.
· Develop bespoke business solutions for clients based on insights generated.
· Proffer business and financial advisory to clients.
· Business process management for clients including start-ups, mid-size companies as well as large organizations.
· Carry out research on novel industries, innovation and ideas.
· Analyse information such as financial status, salary structure, expenditures, business flows, sales statistics, and other relevant data and draw relevant insight from them.
· Must have very good presentation skills; presenting information orally, visually and in writing.
· Remuneration is between N180,000 and N250,000 monthly (depending on experience).
· HND/Bachelor’s Degree.
· Coursework in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management or Economics is a strong plus.
· Strong communication (report writing) skills.
· Applicants must back up work experience by highlighting previous lucrative project(s) handled.
?Proposed salary & How to apply:
· Applicants must have at least 5 years work experience in Business Research Consultant/ Analyst.
· Applications should be forwarded to ‘email@example.com’?using ‘BRC’ as subject of mail before 15th of October, 2020.