A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a forerunner in the provision of excellence Port Terminal services to customers. They seek the services of an Android Developer who has a passion for innovation and drive for accomplishing development and growth using technology.
Job Location: Apapa, Lagos State.
The job holder will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications proposed for the organizations service offerings. The focal point will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Unit-test code for robustness (user friendliness, edge cases, general dependability) etc
· Design, build, and maintain high accomplishment, reusable, and reliable Java code
· Constantly ensure the high performance, quality, and receptiveness of the application
· Decode designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Work with outside data sources and APIs
· Identify and correct jam and fix bugs to improve application performance
· Maintain quality and ensure openness of applications.
· Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
· Maintain code integrity and organization.
· Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
· Knowledge of code versioning tools will be of great value
· Help maintain code value, organization, and automatization
· constantly discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· Any other duties of similar responsibility assigned from time to time
· Salary is very competitive
· Must be a graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related fields
· Maximum age limit for this role is 35 years
· Must have relevant certifications related to the field
· Must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience
· The ideal candidate must be Analytical with high attention to detail with the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
· Must be Accountability, have the ability to take constructive criticism and be able to solve complex problems
· Strong knowledge of different Androids e.g. SDK, Studio, Json & XML format
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
· Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical deliverables
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Flair for benchmarking and optimization
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git etc
· Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
· Must be a team player who can work with multiple departments in the quest to create the best Android app possible for the organization.
· Familiarity with continuous integration
EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘URG-AN-DEV’ as subject of mail before 31 July, 2020. Only experienced and qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.