A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a group of company with business interest cuts across Manufacturing; Communications; Consumable Product Sales; Security & Safety etc. They seek to engage the services of a first-rate Sales Executive for immediate employment.
Job Location: Lagos State
The Sales Executive will be responsible for developing the flavors market (Strategy and execution) and increase the organizations bottom-line. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business; you'll keep good relationships with existing customers’ to ensure repeat business.
· Meet with customers and determine their need for goods; recommend products and in what quantity; and process transactions.
· Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
· Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business; negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
· Set up meetings with potential clients; listen concerns provide solutions and offer advice on product storage etc
· Be abreast with trends and competitors and advice management on improvements strategies
· Build and retain networks with different supermarkets for sales supplies
· Work with the production manager to ensure the availability of stock for sales and display; participate
· on behalf of the company in exhibitions or Trade Fairs
· Collaborate with team members to achieve better sales results
· Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with management for strategic decisions
· Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
· Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
· N80,000 –N120,000
· Relevant educational degree
· At least four (4) years of traceable work experience in selling consumer goods
· Strategic marketing and sales pitch skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Commercial awareness
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Experience using sales software is a plus
· Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
· First class passion for sales
· Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
· Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Applicants should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com using ‘SE-EXE-FLA’ as subject of the mail before the 25 July, 2020.