A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a group of company with business interest cuts across Manufacturing; Communications; Product Sales; Security & Safety etc. They seek to engage the services of Factory Workers for immediate employment.
Job Location: Lagos State.
The job holders will operate machines to manufacture different products, monitor the output to check if it is in line with compliance standards, sort, and package these products for onward distribution to consumers. The ideal candidates for this post must be organized, reliable, and able to work well as part of a team, and have energy and accuracy.
· Operate and maintain machines, inspecting and packing final product.
· Monitor the production process
· Carry out basic quality and testing checks
· Assemble raw resources for processing, measuring and mixing as outlined
· Ensure to clean and sterilize plant processing area.
· Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse as outlined
· Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to arrange products for onward distribution
· Follow health and safety rules
Qualifications and Experience:
Senior Secondary Certificate or OND holder
· Minimum of 1 year factory experience
· Strong work ethic and organizational skills
· Able to multi-task in a fast-paced factory
· Capable of lifting items unassisted
· Must be able to develop and maintain good working relationship with colleagues to achieve set production goals
· Able to lift items unaided and work on foot for extended periods of time
· Applicants should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘FAC-WOK-LAG’ as the subject of the mail before the 25 July, 2020.