A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a group of company with business interest cuts across Manufacturing; Communications; Product Sales; Security & Safety etc. They seek to engage the services of an entrepreneurial minded Human Resources Head for immediate employment.
Job Location: Lagos State.
The job holder will be a Business Partner across the organization’s business units providing HR strategic direction in alignment with the business objectives for the organization amongst all other HR interventions.
· Supervise and provide leadership in the implementation of all human resources functions.
· Establish HR processes and procedures in line with organizational goals and objectives.
· Drive the execution of the organization’s strategy plan in relation to human capital management.
· Implement HR strategies by establishing department accountabilities, covering talent acquisition and retention, competency development, workforce and succession planning, compensation, training and development, labour relations, etc.
· Provide indices for defining and maintaining a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support the company’s vision and strategy.
· Nurture a positive workforce and an environment able to stimulate productivity.
· Develop human resources operations financial strategies by forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; whilst aligning monetary resources accountably.
· Advice and support departmental Heads on interpretation and administration of human capital policies and programmes.
· Handle employee relations issues and work-life cycle and experience in the organization.
· Formulate HR Strategies within the organization that will ensure the availability of highly skilled and motivated employees through an effective and efficient recruitment system.
· Support management by providing human resources counsel and guidance in maximizing corporate goals and values.
· Identify legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resource functions whilst ensuring that the organizational policies and procedures are compliant.
· Attend to all matters pertaining to codes of conducts such as conflict of interests, conflict resolutions, work hours, dress codes, harassments, etc.
· Enforce and sustain business culture, attitude, resourcefulness, and work equality among employees.
Proposed salary ranges between N150, 000 – N200, 000/m
· First degree in a related discipline.
· MBA /Advanced Diploma in Management and Human Resources will be great.
· Associate membership of CIPMN, CIPD, or SHRM.
· Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in Human Resources Management.
· Working experience from an FMCG organization is highly desired.
· People-management competencies
· High level of emotional intelligence
· Leadership dexterity
· Strategic thinking
· Business management skills
· Financial acumen
· Conflict management
· Attention to details
· Strong sense of maturity and confidentiality
· Good communication skills
· Good knowledge of Nigerian employment and labor laws
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases
· I.T. savvy
How to Apply:
Forward all applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘HR-BP-FMG’ as the subject of the application before 25 July 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.