A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
The client is a services company based at Ikoyi, Lagos with foreign involvements.
The ideal person is expected to oversee local and international travel arrangements’, visa processing, hotel bookings, airport pickups etc for senior management and key staff.
Procure clearance tags at the airport
Arrange hotels and airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects
Build and maintain cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services
The officer will assist with organizing events that involve international guest. He/she sends invitations and arranges to receive visitors; plan for their accommodation
The protocol officer is expected to plan the timetable of foreign visitors. He/She arranges for transportation where necessary and ensures the visitor’s schedule does not suffer from complications and delays
Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
Manage drivers in charge of pick and provide itinerary information
To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients.
Arrange collection of travelers and baggage
Ensure speedy passage through airport – process travel documents
Make airport arrangement pick up and drop; Supervise escort patrol
Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities
Transferring passengers through the airport
Assist with other office function when less busy with travel arrangements
Willingness to work outside office hours
The officer facilitates the travel of staff members going to other countries on official business. He/She secures their visas, medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights and accommodation as requested
• Degree in Social Sciences/Business Administration
• IATA certified
• Diploma in Logistics is an added advantage
• Exhibit a high level of initiative, objectivity, integrity and commitment
• 5 -7 years working experience in the travel/logistics/protocol industry with good working knowledge of ticketing and travel logistics
• Extensive knowledge of the airline industry and the foreign embassies/visa processing agencies
• Good diplomacy skills and tact in dealing with team members, drivers and colleagues
• High attention to details and a team player
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘INTL-120’ as application code before the 30th May, 2020.