A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is one of the leading credit bureau companies in Nigeria. As a result of growth, they require the services of Client Relationship Executives.
Job Location: Lagos Island.
The role will be an interface between the company and its Members/ Data Providers. Must have an excellent rapport and develop relationship with Members/ Data Providers. Activities are conducted with the objective of increasing the amount of sales with the present Members and identifying and acquiring new business from potential Members/ Data Providers.
· Identify and acquire new customers.
· Execute customer relationship plans.
· Build and maintain relationships with bureau subscribers to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ensure optimal customer service experience at every client interaction.
· Make recommendations to the Head, Sales and Marketing on customer needs and marketing strategies.
· Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure the delivery of services to Members/Data Providers.
· Achieve revenue targets across different product/ service offerings by the company.
· Introduce new service offerings to customers; make sales to meet given targets.
· Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
· Salary is N80, 000 – N100, 000/m (negotiable based on experience) + commission.
· B.Sc / HND degree in a numerate of semi-numerate discipline.
· 3 - 4 years post qualification experience as a relationship officer/customer service executive preferably from the financial services sector.
· Must have good knowledge of MS Office.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good customer service skills.
· Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
· Excellent negotiating and marketing skills.
· Must be detailed to the later.
· Please note that this role is a contract based position.
· Applicants should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘JRE20’ as subject of mail before 20th May, 2020. Qualified applicants with the required experience will be invited for interviews.