A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is into the manufacturing of diverse FMCG products.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lagos State
Job Summary: Manage the day-to-day fleet operations activities for the organization; responsible for budgeting for repairs & fuelling; organize and manage the fleet and drivers including related administrative task; ensure the implementation of the company fleet management policy and pool car usage.
· Manage a fleet of trailers and other heavy duty equipment whilst ensuring zero down time always.
· Manage drivers/operators/vendors and ensure compliance to safety and company policies.
· Ensure the security of all company vehicles including but not limited to arranging tracking devices for all the vehicles within the fleet, engraving all their parts, as necessary etc.
· Responsible for monitoring and ensuring the routine and need-based maintenance for the vehicles.
· Track and analyze the cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
· Check that invoices received are accurate, and is in line with repair order as approved.
· Send weekly report to line manager on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet maintenance and operations.
· Responsible for keeping all records pertaining to all vehicles owned by the organization.
· Responsible for carrying out physical inspections and road tests on repaired vehicles before returning it back to the fleet.
· Ensure the company complies with all government regulations that have to do with the transportation industry.
· Ensure that all vehicles are properly registered; track registration expiry for renewal and carry out routine inspection on regular basis.
· Any other related deliverables assigned by line manager.
· Very attractive.
· HND/BSC degree in Transport Management or Mechanical/Electro-mechanical Engineering - preferred.
· At least 7 - 10 years’ experience as a Fleet Manager in a very busy environment preferably manufacturing sector.
· Strong knowledge of fleet planning, inventory management & fleet maintenance.
· Must be able to multitask and prioritise effectively without any form of supervision.
· Ability to identify planning improvements managing change and delivering quantifiable improvements.
· Business oriented and customer focus.
· Experience using relevant ERP and Microsoft Office.
· Thinking analytical; problem solving skills.
· Active listening skills and high stress tolerance level.
· Strong leadership capabilities.
· Organizing, planning, and negotiation skills.
· Good interpersonal skill.
· Qualified applicants with experience in Fleet Management should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘VFMN’ as subject of mail before 15th May, 2020.