A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is an International Pharmaceutical Company. They seek the service of a Graduate Trainee for a 6 months contract only to support the Regulatory Affairs Unit.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Department: Regulatory Affairs, Global Drug Development (RA GDD)
Reports to: RA Head, (English West Africa)
· Regulatory Information Management Systems: DRAGON clean-up activities for migration to the organizations Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS)
· Support Lifecycle maintenance of registered products
· Support registration of new products
· Contributes to the planned roll out of the new Regulatory Information Management System
· Support DRAGON clean-up activities
· Validate data in DRAGON
· Support the organizations Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS)project work stream in the migration of attributes from DRAGON
· Regulatory lifecycle maintenance: Support the RA team in maintaining registration of currently approved products and submission/follow up of New Drug Applications
Ethics and Compliance:
· Works within Ethics and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
· Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment, free from all forms of dis-crimination and harassment
Key Performance Indicators:
· Validate Data in DRAGON
· Accurate maintenance of registered products database
· 100% migration of attributes from DRAGON to the organizations Regulatory Information Management System
· Achievement of over 95% of DRAGON compliance in updating it with normal country folder Post Distribution Changes (PDCs).
· Minimum of first degree in Pharmacy i.e. B. Pharm
· Minimum of 1 – 2 years related experience
· Strong client relationship management and development aptitude
· Solid interpersonal/presentation skills
· Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill
· Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve
· Proven ability to work independently
· High level of emotional intelligence
· Previous experience as a Regulatory Affairs Officer/Intern is an added advantage
· Computer literacy
• Qualified candidates who meet the criteria can forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘RA6MC’ as subject of mail before 24th March, 2020 (qualified applicants will be invited for interviews).
• This is a 6 months tenured contract only, so applicants who hold full time jobs need not apply