A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client, a British Nursery and Primary school in Abuja seeks the professional services of a Female Executive Assistant for immediate employment. The school provides a happy, safe and engaging learning environment where all children are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Job Location: FCT, Abuja
Objective/Purpose of Job:
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative and executive support to the Head of school (HOS) by preparing reports, handling special projects, preparing correspondence, receiving parents & regulators, arranging programmes, scheduling meetings etc.
· Pro-active planning and management of the Head of School’s (HOS) time and appointments to enable the HOS focus on delivering strategic objectives and business goals
· Work in line with the HOS’s work routine and preferences
· Act as the central contact point for the HOS, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them where appropriate
· Ensure that decisions and work is appropriately delegated in the absence of the HOS
· Review and attend to all forms of correspondence and communicate on behalf of the HOS
· Complete administrative and project related work delegated from the HOS
· Represent the HOS in a professional manner to internal and external clients
· Organize all travel logistics for the HOS as required
· Coordination of meeting dates and attendances including compilation and distribution of materials to the members
· Ensure appropriate venue and equipment booking for events including refreshments where appropriate with the admin team
· Set up and maintain the school calendar for meetings and events
· Ensure the HOS is well prepared and has relevant documentation for programmes/meetings
· Prepare and distribute agendas, pre-reading papers and venue for programmes/meetings
· Accurately record minutes of various meetings and distribute to relevant parties in a timely manner
· Manage the practical and administrative requirements for the schools events as required
· Any other task of similar responsibility required by the HOS.
Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution or any Related Discipline. MSc or MBA or professional certificates in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any Related Discipline will be an added advantage.
Minimum 5 years relevant experience of proven experience providing executive support in a structured organization.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED (THE SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB):
Technical (Functional) Skills:
· Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software and other HR specific software.
· Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company.
· Expert level written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi task effectively
· Planning and organizing skills
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Ability to work in a team
· Dependability, Integrity, Attention to details, Co-operation, Time Management, Good behavioural etiquettes
· Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Board of Directors, Senior Management Team and external partners
· Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
· Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
· Highly professional and ethical with ability to maintain confidentiality
· Excellent people management and development skills
· Excellent leadership and business partnering skills to achieve results through organisational resources
· Demonstrated process improvement skills
· Self-starter with mature analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
· Innovative and forward thinking, with a track record of executing new ideas
Method of application:
· Salary is open to negotiation
· Qualified applicants should send CVs to ‘email@example.com’ Using “EA2HS” as the subject of mail before 11th March 2020.