A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client, a British Nursery and Primary school in Abuja seeks the professional services of a housekeeper for immediate employment. The school provides a happy, safe and engaging learning environment where all children are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Job Location: FCT, Abuja
Objective/Purpose of Job level:
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the office and its environs are properly swept, cleaned and tidy for daily use.
Reports To: Admin Officer
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
· Ensure that all offices, restrooms and the front desk area are neat and tidy at all times
· Empty wastepaper baskets, remove cobwebs and dust anytime on daily bases
· Maintain a log of inventory to ensure that there is no stock out of office toiletries, groceries and other items that may be needed in the office
· Ensure that hand towels in the restrooms are washed and replaced on daily bases
· Report to the Admin Officer if there are hard stains that require to be cleaned with an unusual cleaning chemicals, paints or special expertise
· Ensure the timely purchase of electricity bills for prepaid meters and prompt monthly payment in cases of estimated billings
· Monitoring office Facilities and report all anomalies for prompt action
· Look out for any materials that constitute dirt and remove them
· Run errands form time to time
· Any other duties as may be assigned from line manager
Education Qualification: Minimum of SSCE with ability to effectively read and write
Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant cleaning/housekeeping experience.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED (THE SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB):
Technical (Functional) Skills:
· Ability to multi task effectively
· Ability to work in a team
· Dependability, Integrity, Attention to details, Co-operation, Time Management, Good behavioural etiquettes.
Method of application:
Salary is open to negotiation
Qualified applicants should send CVs to ‘email@example.com’ Using "Tidy-up’’ as the subject of mail before 11th March 2020.