A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client offers a unique learning environment fostering young minds to proffer solutions to problems, train pupils with an inquisitive mind and a desire for knowledge, thereby raising disciplined and transparent future leaders.
Job Location: FCT, Abuja.
The job holder will actively help students learn the mastery of basic arithmetic and problem-solving skills, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, communicate with parents, and help students prepare for regular testing.
· Work with, and develop visual aids and teaching resources
· Stir up and help children develop curiosity and knowledge in the maths subject
· Design appropriate teaching plans and execute lessons that reflect the curriculum
· Design teaching materials to sustain students’ interest in the subject
· Evaluating student progress and the ability to meet courses standards in mathematical knowledge and skills
· Employing a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, and teaching
· Responsible for checking pupils' work and monitor students’ progress in the subject
· Interfacing with parents on matters relating to their kids as often as required
· Responsible for running extracurricular activities as observed in the school
· Facilitate classroom procedures and inculcate discipline in students
· Design student assessment systems and methodologies
· Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
· Very attractive salary
· NCE/ Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in education or related field
· At least 4-6 years of teaching experience in standard and structured schools
· Expertise in the field of mathematics
· Must be organized and analytical
· Experience of both Nigeria/British curriculum is a MUST
· Experience teaching in a classroom environment
· Flexibility and high adaptation skills to work successfully in an unpredictable school setting
· Strong interpersonal communication skills for interaction with students, staff and parents
· Ability to inspire and enthuse young children
· Positive energy, resourcefulness, and patience
· Ability to work independently with children
· Good sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective while communicating effectively with children
How to Apply
· Qualified applicants with the required experience should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘NMT-11’ as subject of mails before 3rd March, 2020. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.