A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a multinational FMCG organization. They seek the services of a Business Planning Analyst for 6 months – 1 year contract engagement.
Job Location: Lagos State
Reports to: Head of Finance/ BPA
To act as a Business Partner, providing insightful and value-added analysis and decision support to management; to support the running of core management reporting and financial planning processes to ensure the effective and timely delivery of insightful, recurring and ad-hoc financial information, ensuring pro-active cross-functional liaison with the Financial Reporting and Accounting (FRA), franchises and commercial teams; and to maintain strong level of control over country costs, providing regular information to budget owners, identifying risks & opportunities and coordinating action plans whenever needed.
· Controls budget and provide monthly analysis to Budget owners, tracking performance and putting in place action plan to ensure no excess /underspend vs budget; work in strong collaboration with HR to ensure accurate personnel costs forecasting and robust control of international assignees’ costs.
· Provides management with accurate, relevant business analysis to support monthly operational reviews and ad-hoc requests on revenues, SPC, cost centers, customers, product and sales channels, Management Cash Flow, Profit and Loss (P&L) by area and shared service cost allocations. Participate in the elaboration of the Monthly Business Review deck (MBR) sent to the region.
· Performs headcount tracking of all positions and proactively align on variances with HR to ensure correct headcount reporting throughout the region.
· Ensures ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drives early warning for redirection of resources with Business Partners. Participate in the elaboration of the monthly dashboard. Supports BPA Head in analyzing investments and sales to provide resource allocation recommendations.
· Participates in specific BPA sub-project work streams to define and implement lean processes. Ensures proactive Business Partnering with FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions; supports implementation of smooth processes to support on time and accurate information gathering.
· Continually improves and streamlines management reporting processes and systems to meet the changing demands of the business.
· Supports the annual budgeting, rolling forecast and Strategic Planning processes.
· Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking.
· Supports the monthly BPA closing procedure and Business Unit (BU) management re-porting packages.
· Works within Integrity and Compliance policies and ensures those around him/her do the same.
· Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Key performance indicators/ Measures of success
· Net Sales, MR, FTEs, Pers. Cost
· Early warning and initiation of appropriate actions to mitigate impact.
· Value-added analyses on the performance of EWA costs.
· Planning accuracy of Budgets/LEs/RFs.
· Timely availability of analysis in required quality.
· Satisfaction of EWA (English West Africa) Management with timeliness and depth of reporting information provided.
· Feedback from internal partners/management, CFO, NSB Head BPA, Country and Cluster Management.
· Education: University degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar
· Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in financial planning and controlling position.
· Skills: Good accounting and communication skills. Working knowledge of relevant software’s
Candidates with a similar background who do not hold permanent employment should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘BPA-6M-1C’ as the subject of mail before 24th February, 2020. Applicants without the aforementioned background and experience need not apply.