A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a large-format printing organization based in Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. They seek the services of a Production Officer for immediate employment.
Job Location: Lagos State
Reports to: Production Manager
The Job holder’s responsibility is to assist the Production Manager in overseeing and supervising the production of print projects including design, layout, and vendor relations and distribution of final production.
Essential Job Functions:
· Oversee printing project from the initial phase of reviewing client requirements to the final stages of production and distribution.
· Schedule meetings with clients in order to understand the client's vision, needs and requirements, agree with appropriate images and paper quality.
· Supervise machine operator ensuring there is minimum repetitive or excessive imaging.
· Schedule jobs and monitor progress, procedure and targets and recommend changes and improvements as required.
· Evaluate best available machines to be used for each job.
· Prepare work instruction in relation to job specification and estimated material in conjuction with the Print Estimator.
· Research materials as well work with the Print Estimator on project time frames in order to inform the client on delivery dates.
· Maintain relationships with current suppliers, as well as profile new vendors order to attain price quotes and estimated material delivery time.
· Work with the graphic design department in order to ensure the integrity of the client's design and manage project quality.
· Present finalized proposal to line manager and the client in order to gain project approval.
· In a nutshell, your primary responsibility is to ensure that print products are of the highest quality, which includes the color, shape, and sharpness of the final product.
· Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities assigned as needed.
Proposed salary & how to apply:
Salary ranges between N80, 000 – N100, 000/m
· OND/HND/BSc in related courses
· Ideal candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the commercial print or publishing industries.
· Must be computer-literate; able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Must have a sharp eyes for details.
Suitable applications should be sent to ‘email@example.com’ before 28th February, 2020 using “PRI-221” as the subject of application. SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.