A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is into the sales and distribution of electrical appliances such as Air Conditioners, Automatic Voltage Stabilizers. They also offer after-sales services such as Installation, Servicing, and Repairs. The service of a Sales Manager is required for immediate employment.
DEPARTMENT :- SALES & MARKETING
REPORTS TO :- GENERAL MANAGER
SUPERVISION :- Sales Executives
BASIC FUNCTION :- To develop and manage distribution channels for Company products
To sell all Company products,facilitate delivery and ensure the collection of receivables
To ensure the documentation of sales and report as appropriate
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
Ø Value Chain:
· To liaise with management to ensure adequate stocks of the required products in the warehouse to meet the need of Customers
Ø Channel Development:
· Identify, develop and exploit distribution channels for Company products
· To sell company products and achieve Business Plan targets
Ø GREE Exclusive Club:
· To manage relationship with members of the Club providing value added services to them as a key part of the value chain
Ø Customer Service:
· To manage all customer complaint emanating from trade and refer technical after sales inquiries as appropriate
· To ensure the collection of all receivables
Ø Record Keeping:
· To ensure the documentation of all sales in accordance with the Company’s Financial Control Guidelines
Ø Other duties:
· Carry out any other related duties, as required.
Project Owners / Consultants
Weekly Sales Activity Report
Monthly Customer Balances
· The proposed salary ranges between N150,000 - N190,000 per months based on experience
A good first degree from a reputable institution.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
5 years post graduation experience in sales and marketing is required.
Experience in Dealer Management (especially in Electric Home Appliances) will be an advantage
Our ideal candidate will possess the following additional attributes:
· Passion for selling
· Good Communication Skills
· Customer Service Orientation
· He or She must be a Licensed Driver
· Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘SM-GM-SE’ as the subject of the application before 20th February 2020.