A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
The services of professional drivers are required for immediate employment at an Oil and Gas Organization. The ideal persons are expected to drive expatriates of the firm at Lekki/Ajah axis.
Job Location: Lekki Lagos State. (Applicant MUST reside in Lekki/Ajah and its immediate environs).
· Drive the senior staff to all location within Lagos and (local travel when the need arises).
· Ensure that the vehicles are serviced in time by conducting periodic checks on the service tags
· Ensure that the vehicles are refuelled when required.
· Ensure that all the vehicles are clean; Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly.
· Respect and maintain the relationship of trust required to obtain a high level of security access to offices, homes, and properties of the senior staff without supervision.
· Be willing and able to perform tasks without direct supervision that may require physical labour.
· Dress in a manner that enables the employee to complete the daily tasks, while maintaining a professional and appropriate appearance.
Very attractive and above the industry standard.
· Driver’s Licenses (Lagos & Federal) and good driving record.
· Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
· Read, write, understand, and communicate clearly in English.
· Exhibit leadership skills (primarily when assigned as Team Leader for on-call duties).
· Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability.
· Maintain good physical condition that will enable Driver to bend, twist, and perform other motions, requiring strength and endurance when performing manual labour indoors or outdoors.
• Only applicants who reside in Lekki/Ajah and its immediate vicinity should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Lekki/Ajah Driver’ as subject of mail or come in person to our office i.e. StreSERT Service Limited 2nd floor, Maye Street, off Commercial Avenue, (behind ozone cinemas) Sabo, Yaba, Lagos state from Thursday 6th February 2020 till Friday 14th February 2020 between the hours of 9: 00 am – 12: 00 noon. .