A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client requires the service of a professional live-in Housekeeper (preferably a Female) for immediate employment. The job holder is expected to be highly attentive, have the patience, perseverance and persona to thrive in this role.
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.
The job involves changing bed sheets in the house, put used clothes in the laundry basket as well as ensure they are washed, act as handy personnel to help with an assigned task around the house. Keep the rooms stocked with clean cups, coffee supplies, towels, and other items, etc.
· run errands for employer
· sweep, scrub, mop and polish room/private living room floors
· vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
· Keep the employers personal and household belongings tidy at all times
· dust and polish furniture and fittings
· empty and clean trash containers from rooms
· clean washbasins, mirrors, tubs and showers
· wipe down glass surfaces
· makeup beds and change linens as required
· sort, iron, fold and put away clean laundry
· travel on both local and international trip as at when necessary
· Receive and deliver messages and attend to visitors’ welfare
· wait on the employer; taking accurate orders and assisting with request around the house
· keep an eye out for issues such as burned-out light bulbs that need replacing, sometimes changing the bulbs or telling maintenance about the issues
· monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
· check stocking level of all consumables’ and replace to avoid stock out
· Proposed salary is higher than the industry standard.
Requirement Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
· high school diploma or equivalent preferred
· knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
· time management and priority skills
· ability to work without supervision and maintain a high level of performance
· Must have a minimum of 3 years housekeeping experience
· attention to detail
· listening skills
· planning and organizing
· Please note, the position requires that the hired personnel ‘live – in/ be a resident of the building.
· Experienced Housekeepers (preferably Female) should forward updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘PER-LW’ as the subject of mail before 10th February 2020.