A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is an international private school in Abuja. The school offers a unique learning environment fostering young minds to proffer solutions to problems, train pupils with an inquisitive mind and a desire for knowledge, thereby raising disciplined and transparent future leaders.
Job Location: FCT, Abuja.
Detailed Job Duties:
Acts as the first point of contact to visitors.
· Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries to the appropriate channel.
· Manages the staff, pupil, parents and visitor’s entering into the school.
· Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
· Keeps record such as registration and class schedules, bus scheduling and routes, and parent contact information.
· Coordinates incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
· Facilitates communication within the school and maintains telecommunication system.
· Supply information regarding the school’s services to intending parents and wards.
· Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely.
· Reports and document issues for resolutions to the school administrative unit.
· Manages the school’s public notice board, adding and removing content as appropriate.
· Updates the school calendar, adding and removing content as appropriate.
· Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Supports line supervisor, handle crisis, keeps the first aid box, maintain office morale and offer an excellent customer service.
· Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
The Ideal candidate should have superior organizational skills, be self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry and proofreading skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple customers’/projects at a time.
Qualification, Skills & Other Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Must have at least 4 – 5 years front office experience preferably in a school.
· Must possess telephony skills, good administrative skills, Microsoft office skills and listening Skills. Professionalism, customer focus, organising, informing, and pressure handling abilities are very essential.
· The ideal candidate is expected to have thorough knowledge of how a school runs to answer enquires correctly.
· The candidate is also expected to be aware of the roles of other employees for smooth referrals on enquire.
· Experienced applicants should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘FOS-N’ as subject of mail before 10th December, 2019. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.