A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is into environmental and sustainability risk management consulting.
Job Location: Lagos State
The ideal candidate will be expected to structure the HR unit, guide the Management on appropriate labour laws and policies as well as engage, improve and preserve suitable employees, in ensuring that the goals and objectives of the organization is achieved.
· Responsible for developing relevant policies and getting it approved by the Management.
· Administer compensation, benefits, safety programs and performance management systems, and recommend relevant trainings as required.
· Analyze training needs for employee development towards the benefit of the organization at large.
· Provide consultation and guidance to the management in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
· Participate in the development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
· Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
· Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under-staffing, refereeing disputes, and administering disciplinary procedures
· Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
· Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting contracts and policies, helping resolve work-related problems etc.
· Maintain records and compile reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism etc.
· Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
· Any other duties of similar responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
· Salary is a minimum of N200, 000 NET monthly.
· Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related.
· A minimum of 5 - 6 years of HR experience in a fast paced organization.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates with stated years of HR GENRALIST experience should send CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using 'EVC-HRG' as the subject of the mail before 30th November, 2019.