A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a Group of company that operates in the Humanitarian, Printing and the Oil & Gas Sectors.
Job Location: Lagos State
Reporting to: Head of Communications
Key Relationships: Head of Communications, Vice Chairman and Directors, Communications Team
The Motion Graphics expert is a digital artist whose canvas is the computer screen, handheld electronic devices, to Smartphones, television, movies and the web. The Motion Graphics Artist creates motion graphics used in multimedia campaigns for large corporations, eLearning platforms, promotional products, computer graphics, and technical illustrations – to name just a few of the deliverables.
The Motion Graphics expert plays an important role in amplifying pictures and videos through the power of video animation. Some responsibilities of a motion graphics expert includes creating a conceptual design, developing storyboards, collaborating with a team, editing and then implementing graphics.
** ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH ACTIVE LINKS TO THE CANDIDATE’S PORTFOLIO
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
• Creates and develops multimedia (audio/video) content for social media, YouTube Advertising, product marketing videos, TV videos and other enterprise-wide projects.
• Utilizes and knows current best practices to create effective content for each social platform.
• Works independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables.
• Constantly curious about industry innovations, equipment, new video techniques and channels.
• Collaborates closely with internal leaders and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of effective brand and lead generation content.
• Reports to the Head of Communications and works closely with other relevant stakeholders.
• Works with Head of Communications to plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
• Reviews scripts and creates shot lists and storyboards for approval.
• Develops production schedules.
• Records and edits video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx,
• Media management and archiving project media.
• Experience with motion graphics and after effects with the ability to take static designs and animated effectively.
• Passionate about design and aesthetic, current and emerging visual trends.
• Utilizes the Groups brand colours, typography, & style to create contemporary and modern designs that can be utilized both in static form or animated into motion graphics for video use.
• Utilizes content briefs to grasp production team’s needs and specifications for delivery.
• Inputs music, dialogues, graphics and effects to animated videos for use.
• The ability to quickly create rough cuts or storyboards for signoffs on an idea or concept while having the attention to detail and patience required for final production work.
• Ensures logical sequencing and smooth cuts.
• Consult with Head of Communications and various stakeholders from pre-production through post-production.
• Continuously discovers and implements new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency during the production process.
• Finding new & engaging ways to tell stories through the lens of Group, establishing an emotional connection between the Group’s brand and our various stakeholders.
• Demonstrates ability to work successfully within teams and individually.
• Ability to multi-task and complete several projects concurrently- exceptional organizational and teamwork skills while working under pressure
• Performs related duties as assigned
§ Experience in all levels of video production: storyboarding, filming, editing, etc.
§ Experience in producing various video types: social, training, promotional, interviews, etc.
§ Ability to multi-task and thrive as part of a larger team.
§ Boundless creativity supported by discipline and attention to detail.
§ Ability to take and implement feedback gracefully, as well as provide information to other team members.
§ Familiarity with primary social channels and an understanding of video trends.
§ Ability to prioritize a large workload according to ever changing business needs and provide project status on a regular basis to the project team(s).
§ Proficient in the use of motion graphics computer programs and technologies such as Adobe Creative Suite CC, with focus on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Flash and Premiere.
§ Demonstrates proficiency in technical and job knowledge aspects of the position to achieve high level of performance.
§ Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Film, Theatre Arts or related field.
§ Needs to be artistically talented, creative and able to use computer-aided design software to develop motion graphics.
§ ** Please include a link to the portfolio of your video work along with your resume.
How to Apply:
Suitable applications should be sent to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘motics1’ as the subject of the email before 28th November, 2019.