A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a Group of company who operates in the Humanitarian, Printing and the Oil & Gas Sectors.
Job Location: Lagos State
Line Manager: Head of Communications
Key Relationships: Head of Communications, Head of Administration, Communications Team
The graphic expert’s job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. The graphics expert will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we would like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
** ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH ACTIVE LINKS TO THE CANDIDATE’S PORTFOLIO.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
• Provide support to visual communication needs and services such as photography, video coverage as well as all still visuals.
• Graphics designing of all flyers, posters, newsletters, invitation etc to help communicate an appealing image through digital, electronic and print media for the Group.
• Create graphic design according to the guidelines in order to achieve desired results.
• The staff will be based at the printing arm of the Group but working in collaboration with the parent company’s Communications Team.
• The graphics expert will handle photography of the group’s Vice Chairman as required.
• Research and prepare specifications and cost estimates for graphic design, colors, materials and presentations.
• Report to the Head of Communications and participate in a variety of graphic projects from concept to completion.
• Understand design requirements and produce graphic work accordingly.
• Provide suggestions and ideas to improve design materials.
• Use various technologies and mediums to produce the best graphic works.
• Offer guidance to the printing arm of the group to enable the company communicates excellently.
• Remain updated with new technologies, theories, practices, and techniques related to graphic design.
• Maintain a database of images, graphics design and artwork as records for future reference.
• Report to the senior management periodically about the status of the projects.
• Manage and deliver graphic projects within established timelines and budget.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
§ Proven graphic designing experience
§ A strong portfolio of illustrations/graphics
§ Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
§ A keen eye for aesthetics and details
§ Excellent communication skills
§ Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
§ B.Sc Degree in Graphics Design, Fine Arts or a B.Sc degree and experiential knowledge of graphics designing
How to Apply:
Suitable applications should be sent to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘GRA-EXP-DFC’ as the subject of the email before 28th November, 2019.