A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a top travel and tour organization mostly into general ticketing, hotel reservations & airport protocol, visa processing, Umrah and Hajj operations, tours with head office on Lagos Island.
Market the services of the organization, make and confirm reservations for transportation or lodging, deliver tickets, contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours; provide tourists with travel information etc.
· Marketing & sales of travels & trips;
· Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations;
· Answer enquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies;
· Sell and assembles tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers;
· Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available;
· Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers;
· Prepare customer invoices and accept payment;
· Enhance and maximise on established relationships and nurture and develop new contacts and business;
· Strive to find creative and innovative methods to maximise the organization's exposure and results in the market.
· Develop credible working relationships with key interfaces – Corporate & individual in order to develop the organizations awareness and image, lead the contract negotiations and develop strong partnerships.
· Ensure clear communication framework between colleagues of other departments when applicable.
· Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
· Deal with customer enquiries and aim to meet their expectations.
Proposed salary is N80,000 – N100,000 monthly PLUS commission
Desired skills, Experience & Qualification:
Must be able to use the Amadeus/Sabre ticketing software
Must be skilled at marketing
Marketing & customer service oriented
Be persuasive and diplomatic
Have a good business awareness
Must have at least four (4) years marketing/ticketing experience in a travel and tours organization
Must be a graduate (HND/Bsc)
· Qualified applicants should send CVs to‘email@example.com’ using ‘RMA-Lagos’ as subject of application before October 12, 2019.