A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a Financial/ Money Lending Firm. They require the services of a Head of Collections for immediate hiring.
Job Location: Lagos state
· Direct activities of staff members to ensure a smooth and proficient department that reduces the number of cases that are ignored.
· Responsible for the collection of outstanding credit to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately by researching developing and implementing collection procedures that reduce the amount of negligence.
· Partner with the HR unit to hire, train and evaluate unit members in the collections department.
· Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
· Develop goals that complement the overall mission of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.
· Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
· Generate debt collections and payment analysis to management to highlight trends for decision making.
· 4- 5 years (minimum) proven similar experience in credit and collections
· Analytical and Communication skills
· Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting/Finance or numerically related disciplines
· Certified member of the ACCA or ICAN
· Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
· Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
· Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
· Excellent leadership, communication and people skills
· Apt in negotiating and persuading
· Must be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
Forward all applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘HOCF’ as the subject of application before 5th September 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.