A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is into the manufacturing of diverse FMCG products.
LOCATION: Port-Harcourt, Nigeria.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
· To oversee and monitor the inspection and testing of quality control samples taken from production, raw materials and finished products. Will be responsible for laboratory operations, quality control, observation and examining the production processes repeatedly.
· Supervises and coordinates activities of QC workers in the production process.
· Followsinspection protocols and defined sampling procedures.
· Determines devices and mechanisms to be used in the testing processes.
· Inspecting incoming materials to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer specifications.
· Repeats inspection procedure until quality standards and specifications are attained.
· Confers with customer representative to resolve complaints.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of Laboratory Technology, Environmental Sciences, Food Science, or Industrial Chemistry.
· Recommends changes in the specification of materials parts and products based on inspection results.
· In-depth understanding of the trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the manufacturing industry.
• Technical capabilities
• Organizational and Planning skills
• Problem Solving and Analytical skills
• Customer/Client Focus
• Time Management and Collaboration
• Skills in numerical and statistical analysis
• Business acumen and excellent communication skills
Degree, or M.sc degree in, Food Science, or Microbiology or equivalent
Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in a similar role.
Experience in Seasoning and Salt production is an added advantage.
Relevant professional certification in Society for Quality Assurance in Nigeria, Institute of Chartered Chemist of Nigeria, Nutrition Society of Nigeria, Nigeria Institute of Food Science & Technology is an advantage too.
Interested qualified candidate should email CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘QCS-NS’ as the subject of the application before 5th September 2019. Only suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews.