A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: NBMS
The officeholder is expected to develop and execute annual, mid and long term brand plans to achieve aggressive growth targets for the organization.
· Develop and execute brand-specific campaigns that span multiple channels including PR, digital, retail; social that drive commercial results and deliver conversions working in collaboration with the integrated team.
· Analyze data for insights & articulates brand issues and opportunities.
· Deliver; measure and evaluate activities which win in the market to optimize performance and marketing spend effectiveness.
· Implement winning activity plans which deliver brand strategy and objectives and in line with creative platform.
· Develop in-store marketing initiatives and recommendation of consumer and trade promotions.
· Manage internal brand communications to ensure visibility of all key brand marketing activities to staff across all locations.
· Assist Head of Marketing in the development, management, and implementation of strategic projects and brand development, appropriate to both consumer and work closely with cross- functional team and agencies to lead and support the growth of people and the brand across the conversion funnel.
· Strong intellectual and analytical skills
· Excellent influencing and communication skills
· Use of initiative and confident decision making
· Time management – priority setting
Project management skill
Strong Analytical skills
Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
Problem Solving & Analysis
Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
· B.sc Degree or M.sc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent degree.
· Minimum of 4-5years’ senior experience in brand management with knowledge of trade marketing, consumer marketing, research and product development in the FMCG sector.
· Relevant professional certification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
Interested qualified candidates should email CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘NBMS‘ as the subject of the application before 5th September 2019.