A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a Non-governmental organization that focuses on Widows and orphans across Nigeria.
Job Location: Lagos State
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Checking of School bills for Coordinator’s vetting
• Assisting with Some Banking Errand-Taking letters to the bank.
• Assisting with Data Entry and reconciliations
• Assisting with Filing of Documents
• Assisting to Administer Petty cash when the Accountant is not around
• Assisting with Audit and facts checks
• Assisting with the management of paying school fees and reconciliations
• Provide Support to the Account department.
• And any other duties that may be assigned
N100, 000 Per month.
• Candidate must possess minimum of an OND in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
• Must have minimum of 3 years experience in offering accounting support.
• Must be adept in the use of Quickbook Accounting Software, Microsoft Excel and Word
• Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, integrity and efficiency.
Qualified applicants with the aforementioned requirements should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ using ‘ACC-ASS‘ as the subject of the application before 10th August 2019. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.