A trademark recruitment portal of StreSERT Services Limited
Our client is a group of companies with divisions across oil and gas, construction, and other diverse business sectors of the Nigerian economy looking to hire capable hands in its IT department.
Role: Computer Network Administration/Social Media MANAGER
1. Computer Network Administration (80%)
· Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
· Determine what the organization needs in a network and computer system before it is set up
· Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs
· Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster
· Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network
· Train users on the proper use of hardware and software
· Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
· Supervise Computer Network Officer
· Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
· Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
· Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
2. Social Media (20%)
· Supervise Social Media Officer
· Implementation of brand initiatives and strategies online across the Group
· Coordinate and implement social media marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include social media advertising and creating brand awareness online
· Responsible for website management with regular content update in line with various marketing campaigns of the group
· Manage social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), including fan page building, daily monitoring, posting, and content development.
· Daily monitoring & tracking of traffic to website & social media properties
· Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest.
· Prepare status reports on social media efforts and success rates.
N350,000 to N450,000 (plus other benefits)
Qualifications and requirements
· Degree in Computer Engineering or other IT related disciplines
· IT networking/hardware background
· Should have at least 5 years and above cognate work experience
· Interest in blogs, forums, social networks, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
· Should have managed social media platforms for different companies online
· Familiarity with standard marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘CNAM’ as the subject of mail before 31st August, 2016. Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.